Minor boy dies after consuming poisonous sweetmeat in Karachi

KARACHI: A minor died, whereas the well being situation of three ladies and a girl of the identical household deteriorated after consuming poisonous sweetmeat meant for stray canine within the Korangi space of Karachi, Bol Information reported on Tuesday.

Police stated that they’ve launched an investigation within the demise of the two-year-old baby.

Learn extra: Lady, man killed in Karachi on turning down marriage proposal

Senior Superintendent Police Korangi Shah Jahan Khan stated a District Municipal Company worker had made the poisonous sweetmeat for stray canine, throughout culling marketing campaign, and he had stored the sweetmeat in facet pocket of his bike.


“The kids took the sweetmeat from facet pocket of his bike to residence and ate it,” stated the SSP Korangi including that quickly the negligent DMC worker could be arrested.

Expressing grief over the incident, Chief of Opposition in Sindh Meeting Haleem Adil Sheikh stated the Sindh authorities had no planning for culling stray canine. He demanded arrest of the delinquent officers and workers members. He additionally condoled with household of the kid who perished.

Administrator Karachi Barrister Murtaza Wahab has directed the related authorities for clear investigation into the incident.

Learn extra: three killed, 6 lacking in fuel explosion in Italy

“Whoever might be discovered liable for the tragedy might be dropped at e-book,” he stated.

Later, hospital sources stated the three ladies and girl who had been admitted to hospital had been despatched again residence after medical therapy.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *